Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a committed and attentive Field Service Technician to join our client's welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Field Service Tech role is based in Oxford and offers a salary of £35,000 and many excellent benefits.
As a collaborative and skilled Field Service Technician, you will provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment. You will also maintain, analyse, assess, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various OEM scopes installed at client sites.
To give you an idea of how this Field Service Technician role would look and feel, these are some things you could expect to do:
- Perform minor and major overhauls
- Assist the Service Area Manager (SAM) in establishing parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs
- Maintain, establish and identify service vehicle tooling, parts and requirements
- Provide technical expertise to the SAM or alternate
- Complete detailed field service reports before leaving a client site and submit expenses weekly to the SAM or alternate
To apply for this Field Service Tech job, you will need a technical degree and 3-5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to work on-call
- Flexibility to travel
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a salary of £35k and a fantastic benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to Sustain Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Field Service Technician position in Oxford. We'd love to hear from you!
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.