Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Maintenance Electrician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time maintenance role is based in Widnes and offers a favourable salary of £38,000 alongside some great benefits.
As an experienced and passionate Maintenance Electrician, you will carry out site electrical maintenance, installation and upgrade work around the plant whilst providing production support within the shift team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery
- Site Electrical installations and upgrade work around the plant
- Electrical maintenance of plant including ppm system
- Routine electrical maintenance and repairs according to planned maintenance schedules, including the completion of risk assessments
- Troubleshoot and solve proves problems
- Provide production support within the Shift team and provide shift cover when required.
To apply and be successful in this Maintenance Electrician role, you should have the following experience and qualities:
- A recognised Electrician qualification
- Extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment
- Proven experience with fault finding
- Prior experience in electrical, and mechanical breakdowns
- Experience installing and working with circuit boards, power supplies, meters, lighting, electrical points, and wiring.
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time Maintenance Electrician job in Widnes motivates and inspires you, please contact the Sustain Recruitment team today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.