Great opportunity for a mechanical and electrical technician to join a family owned business that build and operate anaerobic digestion plants.
This plant turns food waste in Gloucestershire to green electricity which is sent to the grid.
The role involves plant maintenance both planned and reactive and includes:
• Daily plant checks - checking levels, temperatures and the status of different bits of kit.
• Reactive maintenance on plant and equipment.
• Fault-finding and diagnosis.
• PPM on pumps, motors, bearings and shafts.
• Supervising SCADA control system.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical / mechanical engineering background with experience in a process environment such as chemicals, wastewater, food production or energy from waste.
In return you will be offered great training opportunities and the chance to transfer your skills to the energy and waste sector.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.