Sustain Recruitment is helping a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer, and recycled water from organic waste streams find a full-time Plant Operations Manager to be accountable for the company's UK Operations function in its entirety. This remote and flexible role offers a salary of £75,000 and a wide range of benefits.
As Plant Operations Manager, you will have a variety of responsibilities, ranging from supporting a specific plant operations team to meet their contractual requirements to supporting the business to develop and sell new operations contracts.
If you were already the Plant Operations Manager, here are some areas you might have been working in this week:
- Managing the company's UK Operations function, including setting and meeting budgets, managing resources and internal reporting
- Supporting the development of any new operations contracts, in some cases with direct participation to the content but in all cases by providing final review before signing
- Managing the execution of all UK operations contracts to meet all obligations, including compliance, budget, performance, resources, and reporting
The ideal candidate for this Plant Operations Manager position will be a highly-organised and confident decision-maker who can adapt to new situations quickly. You must be able to manage your time well and be able to grow team chemistry, and interact with all. Additional requirements include:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience, with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- CIWM WAMITAB Level 4 Medium Risk Operator Competence for Anaerobic Digestion (MROC5) and NEBOSH certificate in a relevant area (preferred)
- Management skills with experience guiding teams to success
- Computer literate and good communication skills
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a salary of £75,000 and an attractive benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please don't hesitate to apply with Sustain Recruitment today if this remote Plant Operations Manager job in the UK sounds right for you.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.