Working at an anaerobic digestion plant, this hands-on role involves the operation and maintenance of the plant and machinery.
Your role will include:
- Maintaining the overall operation of the AD process to meet site targets.
- Using equipment including telehandler and forklift.
- Completing all maintenance and safety checks.
- Operating the SCADA monitoring system, Weightron weighbridge and food de-packaging machinery.
- Maintaining health, safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Ensuring compliance with the environmental permit, ABPR and PAS 110.
- Liaising with clients, drivers and management.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical and proactive aptitude, be computer literate, able to operate a telehandler or forklift and have a practical knowledge of health and safety.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary along with the opportunity to earn overtime and a bonus.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.