This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established renewables installation company focusing on commercial scale projects for solar, wind, hydro, biomass and CHP.
Working within the design team you will use your electrical or mechanical engineering background and knowledge to undertake system design and production of drawings, specifications, schematics and schedules.
Your role will include:
• Designing and specifying commercial solar, biomass and wind turbine systems.
• Providing all requirements for planning and G59 applications.
• Execution and delivery of technical surveys, justifications of design and materials statements.
• Supporting existing sales and operations staff.
• Preparation of structural, mechanical and electrical design calculations.
• Designing and specifying commercial biomass systems including heat-loss calculations.
• Leading on design responsibility during bidding and due diligence processes on new projects.
The ideal candidate will a Chartered Electrical or Mechanical Engineer or working towards Chartered status with a background in renewable technologies with a good understanding of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, CAD and PV Sol.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with bonus and the opportunity to be part of a friendly, fast growing and dynamic business.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.