This is a great opportunity for a health & safety professional to apply their skills and experience within a global leader in the wind energy sector.
As HSE Manager you will be working at multiple wind farm sites across Ireland, Tipperary, Limerick and Cork to name some, and will provide Health & Safety advice to the local and global business with respect to National legislation.
Working closely with project managers and service staff and reporting directing to the Head of Quality and HSE the role includes:
- Providing constructive suggestions on how processes can be improved and work on specific process improvements.
- Assisting in the investigation of accidents, incidents, near-misses and unsafe behaviour/conditions, and the determining and implementing of suitable corrective and preventive actions.
- Assisting project managers and service staff with all site related health & safety issues.
- Assisting service staff with O&M phase H&S issues.
- Building strong working relationships with clients and wind farm managers.
- Contributing to the HSE monthly report, including information on accidents and incidents, training, legal updates and open/closed issues from project managers and service staff.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within health & safety along with relevant qualifications, a background within civil construction or the wind industry would be an advantage.
In return you will be offered great career opportunity as part of a global business within the wind energy sector.
At Sustain Recruitment we specialise in the environmental, renewable energy and sustainability sectors and work with leading companies in the field. If this isn't quite the role you're looking for, please register your CV with us through our website and we will keep you updated with suitable positions as they become available.
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector within biomass, energy from waste, hydropower, offshore wind, onshore wind, solar and wave & tidal.
Not quite the role you're looking for? Register your CV to be kept informed of new opportunities.