This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market-leader who develop, construct and operate large-scale solar farms.
Working independently and as part of a team this field-based role will involve maintaining solar farm sites and regular inspecting of all electrical components.
Your role will include:
• Preventive periodic maintenance of inverters, solar modules and combiner boxes.
• Periodic inspection of non-electrical components.
• Maintenance of HV transformers and switchgear.
• Inspection and testing of electrical circuits.
• Ensuring all electrical work complies with current regulations.
• Assisting the installation team when required.
• Working on-call on rota basis including weekends.
The ideal candidate will have commercial electrical experience with exposure to electrical works on solar farms or large-scale commercial rooftop solar.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with annual bonus along with on-call payments, company vehicle, healthcare and pension.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.