Are you looking to use your electrical skills within the renewable energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global leader in the wind energy sector.
Working on wind farms you will be part of a technical service team and will perform day to day servicing, maintenance and component replacement on a range of the latest wind turbines.
Your role will include:
* Fault finding and carrying out simple repairs to wind turbines.
* Replacing components.
* Working alongside the lead technician and service co-ordinator to carry out more complex repairs.
* Carrying out regular planned maintenance and inspections of wind turbines.
* Filling in reports and checklists.
* Keeping a regular check on stock of spare parts.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical or technical background combined with a strong attention to detail and solid problem solving skills.
In return you will have fantastic career prospects in a global business within the wind energy sector and the opportunity to earn overtime and bonuses on top of your salary.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.