Do you have biomass field service engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Inverness? If so, we want to hear from you! Sustain Recruitment is helping a top provider of biomass boiler systems find a full-time Biomass Field Service Engineer to work in the Highlands of Scotland. This role comes with a salary of £40,000 and excellent benefits.
As a skilled Biomass Field Service Engineer, you will carry out operation and maintenance tasks on completed biomass boiler projects throughout Scotland. You will typically travel to the site from your home location daily. The majority of the work for this role shall be within the Highlands of Scotland.
In your first few weeks in this Biomass Field Service Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Receive call out's to time critical breakdowns, including out-of-hours to biomass mechanical and electrical faults
- Offer improvement suggestions on the installed plant and submit reports to suit
- Service boilers and submit reports
- Work alongside the existing site and office-based engineers
To apply for this biomass field service engineering role, you will need to be an engineer with the ability to carry out service, maintenance and repair tasks on completed biomass boiler projects. You will also require the following:
- Previous experience in service and commissioning work on biomass boilers
- Mechanical and electrical engineering experience (ideal)
- Commercial plumbing and heating industry experience (advantageous)
- Full driving license
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary of £40k and a fantastic benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love for you to apply for this full-time Biomass Field Service Engineer position in Inverness, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.