This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agricultural business that has been around for over 50 years.
Operating from a 50 acre site in Cambridgeshire this company is into all things sustainable especially their energy production so they make use of solar and biomass.
The energy to create their hot water is produced from two 1MW biomass boilers and an engineer is needed to maintain these biomass boilers as well as their growing and production facilities including irrigation systems.
Your role will involve:
- Manage and develop biomass plant to minimise downtime.
- Manage the effectiveness and efficiency of a small maintenance team that includes an apprentice.
- Developing the apprentice by planning weekly tasks and mentoring on a daily basis.
- Maintain responsibility for the maintenance budget.
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out adhering to Health & Safety and any other legislation.
- Manage and maintain the biomass boiler servicing and maintenance schedule.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical engineering maintenance background with biomass experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary along with a 3 bedroom detached house on-site.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.