This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a business with the ambitious to become a major player in the offshore wind O&M sector.
You will use your knowledge, experience and connections within the offshore renewables sector to identify and explore existing as well as new business opportunities and in turn meet revenue targets.
Your role will include:
- Presenting and pitching service portfolio.
- Full sales cycle; prospecting leads to closing opportunities with all relevant steps.
- Identifying key areas of sales growth, prioritizing leads, running effective processes.
- Producing and submitting quotes based on specific requirements.
- Completion of tender documents and bid documents, including contract negotiation.
- CRM software use to ensure diligence and coordination of stakeholder management.
- Generating additional turnover and bottom line profit to match company expectations.
- Marketing activity consistent with corporate theme and culture.
- Presentations on performance to management.
- Trade exhibition attendance and coordination.
- Frequent travel to clients and suppliers.
The ideal will be a self-starter with a strong networking ability and skill in selling face-to-face along with a solid operational understanding of offshore wind O&M.
In return you will be offered the opportunity to take ownership of the tendering process and sales pipeline to grow the offshore renewables O&M offering.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.