Do you have commercial solar design experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cambridge and the surrounding areas? If so, we want to hear from you! Sustain Recruitment is looking for a skilled and dedicated Commercial Solar Designer, and the full-time role comes with a salary of up to £60K p/a and fantastic benefits.
As an attentive Commercial Solar Designer, you will play a significant role in delivering high-quality commercial solar installations and have ample opportunities for professional growth in an empowering work environment. You will design commercial-scale solar PV systems (30KW and above), ensuring designs comply with industry standards and regulations.
Some of your responsibilities in this Commercial Solar Designer role will include:
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success
- Managing projects from design to commissioning
- Providing technical support and training to junior designers and installation teams
To apply for this commercial solar design job, you will need proven experience designing commercial-scale solar PV systems (30KW and above). You will also require the following:
- Technical knowledge of the solar industry and related regulations
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to design and work with new technologies and cloud-based file storage systems
- Good understanding of health and safety regulations and practices
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
You will receive an excellent salary of £45K-£60K for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility. You will also receive an excellent benefits package, including four weeks of holiday, a company car, a fuel card, a pension scheme, a bonus structure and more!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Sustain Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Commercial Solar Designer position in Cambridge and the surrounding areas. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.