This is a great opportunity to take a newly created role with the purpose of providing a cost-efficient operations and maintenance service for clients within the offshore wind sector.
Using your offshore wind market and technical expertise you will take ownership of multiple offshore wind packages, this will involve delivering and managing offshore wind O&M contracts.
Your role will include:
- Directing, planning, and overseeing all offshore wind operations for "new business" carried out both on and off-site, especially for frame contracts and large projects.
- Assisting with tender pre-qualifications, pricing, and tendering.
- Ensuring best practice project, contract management and procurement is in place.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety matters.
- Driving the company into adjacent service offerings within the offshore wind sector.
The ideal candidate will understand all aspects of the value chain of an offshore wind farm and be experienced in managing offshore wind farm O&M contracts.
In return you will offered the chance to play a key role in a business where the strategy is to grow the O&M offering to clients.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.