Do you have electrical engineering expertise, project management skills, and a deep understanding of energy storage technologies and applications? If so, we want to hear from you. Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Engineer BESS in London, and the full-time hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a BESS Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation, and management of battery energy storage system projects. You will also oversee the entire project lifecycle, from the initial concept through to commissioning and handover.
In your first few weeks in this Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Develop and design BESS solutions to meet specific project requirements
- Conduct technical feasibility studies, load analysis, and energy yield assessment for BESS projects
- Evaluate the technical performance and financial viability of energy storage systems
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources effectively.
To apply for this BESS role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy, or a related field. You will also require the following:
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of BESS projects or related renewable energy systems
- Knowledge of electrical systems, battery technologies and energy management systems
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Proficiency in relevant software tools for system design, simulation and project management.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this full-time Project Engineer BESS job in London motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.