This is a great opportunity to join a global leading renewable commodities business with a presence in Solar, Battery and Biofuels.
Based in the UK / Europe, you will be working on physical Biodiesel and/or Ethanol, you will help build a team with at least two traders to start, as well as a small operations team.
Your role will include:
- Trading physical biofuel with a focus on the European market.
- Work closely with the CEO, Risk Management, and the North American trading team to help develop this European market.
- Develop new trading opportunities and supply sources.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with suppliers and end users while ensuring close cooperation with the operations and logistics team to ensure smooth and timely trades.
- Monitor market trends to capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Proactively source new business opportunities with producers.
- Ensure compliance with EU and country level regulations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the biofuels market with a particular focus on physical trading, logistics and arbitrage opportunities along with proof of a successful and profitable track record on a physical trading desk within the biodiesel and/or bioethanol markets.
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of a European trading team from the start and earn a bonus which can be substantial based on the results of the trader.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.