This is a great opportunity to join a global business who operate wind and solar farms throughout the UK.
Working on a 36MW solar farm and covering one other smaller farm you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of solar PV equipment.
Your role will include:
• Scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing.
• Carry out corrective maintenance; fault finding, troubleshooting and repair on all solar PV systems which will include mechanical and electrical diagnosis on inverters.
• Proactive repair or component replacement to prevent complete failure.
• Out of hours and weekend response.
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a service engineer from a solar background and experienced in fault-finding and have knowledge of inverters.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a company vehicle and the chance to earn overtime and a bonus.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.