How about the idea of using your electrical skills in the renewable energy sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an award winning installer of Solar PV and Tesla Powerwall systems.
Based in Glasgow and occasionally working and staying overnight in other parts of Scotland you will be involved in the planning, installation and commissioning of Solar PV and Tesla Powerwall systems to a high standard.
Your role will include:
• Planning and scheduling of installs.
• Carrying out installation through to commissioning and handover.
• Ordering and collecting parts and components.
• Managing all paperwork on-site and quality checks.
• Attending maintenance callouts, fault finding and inspection and testing.
The ideal candidate will be a fully-qualified electrician, may already have solar experience and will have excellent knowledge of wiring regulations and certification along with experience in system inspection & testing to BS 7671.
In return you will have the chance join a renewables business with great training opportunities and the opportunity to earn bonuses on top of a competitive salary.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.