This is a great opportunity to join a global business who operate wind and solar farms throughout the UK.
Working two solar farms you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of solar PV equipment.
Your role will include:
• Scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing.
• Carry out corrective maintenance; fault finding, troubleshooting and repair on all solar PV systems which will include mechanical and electrical diagnosis on inverters.
• Proactive repair or component replacement to prevent complete failure.
• Out of hours and weekend response.
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a service technician from an electrical background.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with a company vehicle and the chance to earn overtime and a bonus.