Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Solar Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time service engineer role is based in Tiverton and offers a favourable salary and benefits.
As a Solar Technician, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of PV solar equipment systems in the UK with the support of the Team Leader.
In your first few weeks in this Solar PV Technician role, you can expect to:
- Carry out corrective maintenance, fault finding, troubleshooting and repair on all solar PV systems
- Perform mechanical and electrical diagnosis on Power Inverters
- Manage proactive repair or component replacement to prevent complete failure or system downtime
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements.
To apply for this role, you will need to be a Service Engineer with a Solar PV background. You will also require the following:
- Troubleshooting and fault-finding experience
- Knowledge of Power Inverters
- Computer skills, including the use of diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
- A valid UK driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Solar Technician job in Tiverton, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.