Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Solar Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team in Ingham. This full-time Solar Technician role is based in Ingham and offers a favourable salary and benefits.
As a Solar Technician, you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of PV solar equipment systems in the UK with the support of the Team Leader.
In your first few weeks in this Solar Technician role, you can expect to:
- Undertake scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing
- Carry out corrective maintenance, fault finding, troubleshooting and repair on all solar PV systems
- Mechanical and electrical diagnosis on Power Inverters
- Proactive repair or component replacement to prevent complete failure or system downtime
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety requirements
To apply for this Solar Technician role, you will need to be a Service Engineer with a Solar PV background. You will also require the following:
- Troubleshooting and Fault Finding experience
- Knowledge of Power Inverters
- Computer skills, including the use of diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
- A valid UK driver's license and an acceptable driving record
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
If this full-time Solar Technician job in Ingham motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.