Do you have technical marketing experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? Sustain Recruitment is helping a smart energy technology provider find a Technical Marketing Engineer, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. Please note that you must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
Reporting to the UK Technical Marketing Manager, you will conduct customer training via online tools or face to face. You will also be the focal point for product and application queries for the company's customers.
In a typical week, you will also be involved in these areas:
- Supporting new product launch process including field testing and liaison with sales, support and product teams
- Suggesting solutions for product applications
- Working with the product management team in HQ on the definition of new products/features based on customer feedback.
To apply for this Technical Marketing role, you will need a BEng. in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc., or should hold an NVQ Level 3 Electrical, preferably both. You will also require the following:
- A technical background in both hardware and software, preferably from technical pre-sale or technical account management with the capability of project management
- Affinity to technical products and renewable energy
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Programming skills (VBA) - advantage.
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Technical Marketing Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.