Do you enjoy dealing with people and want to work with a company that strives to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary power source for our homes and businesses? Sustain Recruitment is helping a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology find a full-time Technical Service Engineer in St. Neots, and the role offers a salary of £45,000 for your dedication.
As a Technical Service Engineer, you will be processing Tier 1 escalated calls, chats, and emails from customers and contractors. The company's diverse product offerings comprise intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and home energy management ecosystems.
If you were already a Technical Service Engineer here, these are some areas you might have worked in this week:
- Onsite/offsite analysis and troubleshooting of, among other things, optimizers, inverters, EV chargers, battery systems or Smart Energy solutions as well as complex communication processes
- Update the knowledge base used by other technical support staff with new troubleshooting information
- Document, process, monitor, and coordinate your inquiries (in the support tool, CRM) You check and authorize replacement deliveries in cooperation with involved departments
- Work closely with Technical Support – Tier 3 and R&D
- Take on tasks in their Buddy System and support Tier 1 colleagues
We are seeking a committed and responsible personality with a completed, subject-specific degree or comparable qualification (professional experience in service, customer service, or maintenance is an advantage). You will also require:
- A high affinity for photovoltaics (preferred)
- Communicative and like to make phone calls and master the rules of e-mail communication
- Speak confidently and situationally but consistently friendly with customers, employees and partners
- Have mastered all common Microsoft Office products and can use them safely
- Fluency in English
In return for your dedication, flexibility, and collaborative approach, you'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package. You'll also receive in-depth training on company products and have access to numerous further education measures and training courses.
Please apply with Sustain Recruitment today if this full-time Technical Service Engineer job in St. Neots motivates and inspires you.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.