Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Travelling Solar Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Travelling Solar Technician role is based in Cambridge and offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Travelling Solar Technician, your role will encompass the operation and maintenance of PV solar equipment systems in the UK, under the guidance of the Team Leader. In addition, this position will require travel to Ireland in cycles of two weeks for project-related tasks. You will also be responsible for attending projects in proximity to your residence in England.
In your first few weeks in this Travelling Solar Technician role, you can expect to:
- Undertake scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing
- Carry out corrective maintenance; fault finding, troubleshooting and repair on all solar PV systems
- Assist in providing solutions to the Technical Manager
- Conduct training lessons to enhance other employee’s technical knowledge
- Report all maintenance works carried out using computer-based service reporting procedures
To apply for this Travelling Solar Technician role, you will need troubleshooting and fault-finding experience. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of Power Inverters
- Computer skills
- Ability to travel to Ireland in two-week cycles for project-related tasks
- A valid UK driver’s license and acceptable driving record
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Travelling Solar Technician position in Cambridge. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.