Do you have Wind Turbine Technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in Girvan? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company find a full-time Wind Turbine Technician, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Wind Turbine Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing our currently supported Technologies/Platforms, positively contributing to our safety culture, and working with our engineering specialists to enhance wind farm performance. You will be expected to deliver maintenance services to Gamesa G8X series turbine projects in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
In your first few weeks in this Wind Turbine Technician role, you can expect to:
- Undertake scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing
- Carry out corrective maintenance; fault finding, troubleshooting and repair on all turbine systems
- Proactive repair or component replacement to prevent complete failure or system downtime
- Provide out-of-hours and weekend response to turbine breakdown
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements, including the WTSR
To apply for this Wind Turbine Technician role, you will need relevant experience as a Service Engineer with Gamesa G8X background. You will also require the following:
- Troubleshooting and Fault Finding experience
- Computer skills, including the use of diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
- A valid UK driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this full-time Wind Turbine Technician job in Girvan motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.