Do you have plant operator experience, and are you seeking a new job in Corby? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Anaerobic Digestion Plant Operator, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an Anaerobic Digestion Plant Operator, you will operate the site in line with legislation, planning permissions, permits, H&S and plant manuals and documents. You will also maintain the site's performance against production targets and operate the digestion process through to combined heat and power production.
In your first week in this Anaerobic Digestion Plant Operator role, you can expect to:
- Maintain the site's performance against production targets
- Operate the plant's digestion process through to combined heat and power production
- Monitor process plant performance utilising the SCADA system including batch feeding, preparation, and adjustments
- Sample all onsite process streams to ensure the quality, efficiency, and safety of the plant.
To apply for this job, you will need to be able to learn process plant engineering and have basic maintenance and mechanical skills. You will also require the following:
- Experience operating either agricultural or plant machinery
- A good understanding of all health and safety regulations
- Knowledge of AD/biogas and feedstock (beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills and a personable manner.
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time Anaerobic Digestion Plant Operator job in Corby, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.