Do you have plant operator experience, and are you seeking a new job in Waltham Abbey? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Plant Operator, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Plant Operator, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the facility's combined heat and power facility. This role involves monitoring and controlling plant operations, conducting regular maintenance, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental regulations.
In your first few weeks in this plant operator role, you can expect to:
- Oversee the operation of the CHP plant, including boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment
- Monitor system performance, adjust controls to regulate flow of power and heat and ensure optimal efficiency
- Perform routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on plant equipment
- Identify and troubleshoot operational problems, and respond to emergencies or equipment failures.
To apply for this CHP Plant Operator role, you will need relevant experience in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- The ability to monitor the operation of the CHP plant, including boilers, turbines, generators and auxiliary equipment
- Experience with plant maintenance, inspections, and repairs on plant equipment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Plant Operator position in Waltham Abbey. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.