Do you have project management experience, and are seeking a new remote role in the UK? Sustain Recruitment is working with a client looking for a full-time Development Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £60,000 p/a and a benefits package.
As a flexible BD Manager, you will have responsibility for the development of UK BOO projects and sales opportunities through to financial close.
In your first few weeks in this Development Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage the BOO project development process, including development site evaluation, project evaluation, coordinating design, costing, commercial and legal activities as required from lead qualification to financial close
- Provide support to 3rd party project and service and maintenance sales activity, including proposal development and being the main point of customer contact on specific projects
- Management of the internal corporate review processes for BOO development projects
To apply for this Development Manager role, you will need extensive experience with renewable energy and anaerobic digestion projects from early leads through to financial close, particularly in the commercial aspects of development such as costing, sales negotiation and contract drafting. You will also require the following:
- Organisational skills and the ability to manage time well
- Understands the power of mission, vision, purpose, discipline and timing to keep the team on track
- The ability to bring projects in on time
- Ability to understand and distil complex projects without anything falling through the cracks
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Development Manager job, please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.