Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an EC&I Technician to join our client's inclusive and collaborative team. This full-time EC&I Mechanical Technician role is based in Newark and offers an attractive salary of £55,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
As a dedicated EC&I Technician, you will provide front-line maintenance at the company's combined heat and power facility. You will also be responsible for all aspects of the power station's safe, compliant and efficient maintenance. You'll report to the Maintenance Manager and be involved in day-to-day scheduled maintenance, fault finding and breakdown activities.
If you were already in this EC&I Tech role, here are some areas in which you would have been working this week:
- Maintenance and installation of electrical control systems and instrumentation
- Adhering to strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures
- Using the site's computerised maintenance management system to report and log jobs
- Testing and calibrating mechanical systems
- Troubleshooting routine, scheduled and major repairs of all the power station's mechanical, pressure and lifting systems equipment
To apply for this EC&I Technician role, you will need at least 10 years of experience in a maintenance environment on a power station or heavy process plant. This could be energy from waste, coal, CCGT, biomass, CHP, nuclear, petrochemical, etc. You will also require the following:
- Experience in power, oil and gas, process or marine engineering
- Expertise with HV, SCADA, PLC's time served or electrical qualifications
- A relevant technical qualification such as a City and Guilds Level 3/Apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- Experience with equipment such as turbines, conveyors, valves and steam-raising equipment
You will receive an excellent salary of £55k and a compelling benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
We'd love for you to apply for this full-time EC&I Technician position in Newark, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.