Do you have Maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new full-time role in Evesham? Sustain Recruitment is helping a company in the energy industry find a Field Service Technician, and the role comes with a salary of £40,000 and excellent benefits.
As a Field Service Technician, you will provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment. You'll be a reference point for the client and assure the continuous and correct operation of the plant. We are looking for candidates who are available to work on-call and are able to travel.
During your first few weeks in this Field Service Technician role, you can expect to:
- Maintain, analyse, assess, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Perform Minor and Major Overhaul
- Assist the Service Area Manager (SAM) establish parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs
- Maintain, establish, and identify Service vehicle tooling/parts/etc requirements
- Provide technical expertise to the SAM or alternate
To apply for this Field Service Technician role, you will need a technical degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Know how to use the tools for troubleshooting
- Reliable and curious professional
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a salary of £40,000 and an attractive benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Field Service Technician position in Evesham, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.