Do you have electrical maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Norwich? Our client is looking for a Field Service Technician, and the role comes with a salary of £35k and an attractive benefits package.
As a flexible Electrical Technician, you will provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment.
If you were already in this maintenance role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Maintaining, analysing, assessing, diagnosing, and repairing various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Performing minor and major overhauls
- Assisting the Service Area Manager establish parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs.
To apply for this maintenance role, you will need a technical degree plus 3/5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to work on-call
- Flexibility to travel.
You will be rewarded with a £35,000 salary and an excellent benefits package in return for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this full-time Field Service Technician job in Norwich, please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.