Do you have Field Service Technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in Norwich? Sustain Recruitment is helping a company in the energy industry find a full-time Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £36,000 p/a and a benefits package.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment
- Maintain, analyse, assess, diagnose, and repair various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Perform minor and major overhaul
- Assist the Service Area Manager (SAM) establish parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs
To apply for this maintenance role, you will need a technical degree and at least 3/5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to work on-call
- Flexibility to travel
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this Full-time Field Service Technician position in Norwich, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.