Do you have maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Southport? Sustain Recruitment is helping a company in the energy industry find a full-time Field Service Technician, and the role comes with an attractive benefits package, including a salary of £36k pa.
As an Electrical Technician, you will provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment.
In your first few weeks in this maintenance role, you can expect to:
- Maintain, analyse, assess, diagnose, troubleshoots and repair various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Perform minor and major overhauls
- Assist the Service Area Manager establish parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs
- Maintain and establish service vehicle tooling/parts/etc requirements.
To apply for this maintenance role, you will need a technical degree and 3/5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to work on-call
- Flexibility to travel.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you will receive a salary of £36,000 and some excellent company benefits.
If this full-time Field Service Technician job in Southport motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.