Do you have electrical maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Southport? Skillsearch is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance Technician, and the role comes with an attractive benefits package, including a salary of £35,000.
In this maintenance role, you will provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including but not limited to generator set and balance of plant equipment.
You'll be part of the UK Maintenance Team and you will perform the following activities:
- Maintain, analyse, assess, diagnose, and repair various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Perform minor and major overhaul
- Assist the Service Area Manager (SAM) in establishing parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs.
To apply, you will need a technical degree and 3/5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to work on-call
- Flexibility to travel.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a salary of £35,000 and a generous benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Field Service Technician job in Southport motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.