Do you have maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Evesham? Sustain Recruitment is helping a company in the energy industry find a full-time Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an Electrical Technician, you will provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems, including generator set and balance of plant equipment. You will also complete detailed Field Service Reports before leaving a client site and submit expenses weekly.
In your first few weeks in this maintenance role, you can expect to:
- Maintain, analyse, assess, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various OEM scope as installed at client sites
- Perform minor and major overhaul
- Assist the Service Area Manager in establishing parts and labour estimates required for equipment and system repairs
- Maintain, establish and identify service vehicle tooling/parts requirements and provide technical expertise to the SAM or alternate.
To apply for this maintenance role, you will need a technical degree and 3/5 years of experience in maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Good knowledge of electrical and mechanical drawing
- Engine, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to work on-call
- Flexibility to travel.
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
If this full-time Field Service Technician job in Evesham motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.