Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Manager to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Plant Manager role is based in Haddington and offers an attractive salary and benefits package. The plant operates 24 hours a day, and some out-of-hours shift work will be required.
Reporting directly to the Senior Managers of the company, this is a hands-on role. You'll manage and work as an integral part of a small team of operational staff. The Plant Manager will be the senior person on site and will be responsible for the safe and profitable operation of the plant.
To give you an idea of how this Plant Manager role will look and feel, these are some things you could expect to do:
- Manage a small team of plant operators
- Direct and supervise maintenance contractors
- Liaise with clients and feedstock suppliers
- Develop and maintain business and plant processes and procedures
- Monitor and optimise process conditions and efficiency
To apply for this Plant Manager role, you will need an appropriate technical qualification, ideally to a degree level in chemical or mechanical engineering or chemistry. You will also require:
- Experience managing/supervising process plant operations in a process industry or utility environment
- Familiarity with computer-controlled plant operation SCADA
- Ability to build effective relationships with key partners, external contractors, and regulatory agencies
- Experience with Environmental Compliance is desired but not essential
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Sustain Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Plant Manager position in Haddington. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.