This is a great opportunity to join an anaerobic digestion plant as a shift supervisor.
Based in Nottingham the plant includes a number of waste reception tanks, digesters, gas collection systems, a gas flare, gas upgrading and injection unit and a biogas engine along with a number of pumps and valves and SCADA monitoring equipment.
The shift supervisor will oversee all daily operations of the site from sampling, chemical analysis, goods receiving, goods handling and waste processing and ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
The role includes:
- Planning organising, directing and running day to day operations.
- Increasing equipment uptime and capacity.
- Planning preventative maintenance.
- Monitoring plant operation and performance.
- Deputising for the Senior Shift Supervisor/Site Manager.
- Coordinate with the onsite Service Technician to effectively schedule maintenance to optimise plant uptime.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a process environment, be mechanically minded and able to drive mobile plant.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and the chance to join a growing businesses in the sustainable energy sector.