A chance to get into the renewable energy sector working at an Anaerobic Digestion plant which converts food waste to biogas producing electricity for the grid.
Based in Nottingham this role involves controlling, coordinating and documenting all waste imports and exports at the plant. Your duties will include:
- Operating the weighbridge for vehicles entering and exiting the plant, ensuring all vehicles are weighed in and out of the site.
- To collect and check waste transfer documents supplied by vehicle drivers.
- To produce and supply waste transfer documents to drivers for waste exports.
- ensure all waste imports and exports on site are carried out in compliance with the sites environmental permits.
- To carry out general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have weighbridge experience and be familiar with waste handling and preparation.
In return you will get the opportunity to work in and learn more about this growing sector.