Great opportunity to join a company that specialises in the design, build and operation of Anaerobic Digestion plants.
Working at a food-waste Anaerobic Digestion plant, you will be responsible for carrying out plant maintenance and assisting with processing operations.
Your role will include:
- Maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Execution and planning of PPM.
- Supervision of the SCADA control system and taking remedial actions when alarms are received.
- Assisting with site project management.
- Out of hours on-call duties.
- Carrying out all operations in compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality policies.
- Finding workarounds and long-term solutions to process problems on the site.
- Undertaking waste unloading and handling tasks alongside the plant staff.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, on-call payments, overtime and a generous company pension with private healthcare.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.