Do you have Anaerobic Digestion Plant Shift Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Corby? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Anaerobic Digestion Plant Shift Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £45,000 p/a and a benefits package, including the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As an Anaerobic Digestion Plant Shift Manager, you will be a hands-on manager with good time management, activity coordination and high standards. You will also execute plans and manage risks around delivery. Receive career development through investing in vocational and formal development.
If you were already up and running in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in last week:
- Executing the arrival, processing and export of waste and feedstock material
- Monitoring the processes and being involved hands-on in the operation of the site
- Applying a strong health and safety ethic
- Executing preventive maintenance schedules
- Maintaining a 5s environment
To apply for this plant shift manager role, you will need 5+ years of experience managing operational and project teams. You will also require the following:
- A proven record of developing operatives
- Experience managing on-site QHSE
- Experience with feedstock production and AD site management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer programs
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Sustain Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Anaerobic Digestion Plant Shift Manager position in Corby. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.