Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Plant Maintenance Engineer role is based in Dagenham and offers an attractive salary.
As a Plant Maintenance Engineer, you will provide first-line maintenance and repairs to a large-scale, renewable energy facility and maintain and operate the plant following policy and procedure. You will also carry out repairs and maintenance on process pumps, including Mono, Wangen, Grundfos and DODA units.
If you were already in this Plant Maintenance Technician role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Conducting repairs by deploying fabrication and welding equipment
- Performing mechanical, electrical and C&I fault finding on a variety of process equipment
- Writing job cards and fault reports to a high standard using Microsoft Office applications
To apply for this Plant Maintenance Engineer role, you will need a UK Driving Licence and a heavy industrial background as a technician is essential. You will also require the following:
- Experience in mechanical and fluid handling equipment and processes
- The willingness to work with food waste
- The ability to use your initiative and work with computers and technology
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
If this full-time Plant Maintenance Engineer job in Dagenham motivates and inspires you, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.