This is a fantastic opportunity for an anaerobic digestion plant manager to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing providers of biogas plants in the UK whose services include planning, designing, constructing and operating and maintaining AD Plants.
In this hands on role you will be responsible for the day to day management and efficient running of a gas to grid anaerobic digestion plant.
Your role will include:
- Managing the plant in line with legislation and permits.
- Monitoring the plant control system. (SCADA)
- Monitoring feedstock and digestate.
- Carrying out feedstock sampling and testing.
- Carrying out and coordinating maintenance of equipment and plant.
- Monitoring and reporting on plant performance.
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are met.
The ideal candidate will have a background in electrical / mechanical engineering, with experience working in a process plant environment and have an understanding of health and safety regulations.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to be part of a leading company in AD plants.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.