Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Oxford? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company find a full-time Project Manager Biogas Injection Hub, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Project Manager, you will deliver, supported by the Head of Engineering and Delivery and Technical Manager, project tasks, designs and working with the internal team and process contractors/suppliers at various stages in the project lifecycle to deliver projects to specification within agreed time frames and budget.
In your first few weeks in this Gas Injection Hub Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Act as project lead for the wholesale delivery of gas injection hub projects from inception to completion
- Ensure the timely completion of multiple concurrent projects safely and within budget
- Act as NEC3 Project Manager and play a central role in administrating and managing all NEC contracts
- Manage time, testing and defects, payments, compensation events, titles, risks, and insurance.
To apply for this role, you will need previous experience in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of the design and build of above and below-ground assets within the gas sector
- A proactive approach to take ownership of tasks and contribute to the growth of our business
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply for this full-time hybrid Project Manager Biogas Injection Hub position.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.