Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Oxford? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Manager - Connections and Infrastructure, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Connections and Infrastructure Project Manager, you will work with the internal team and process contractors/suppliers at various stages in the project lifecycle to deliver projects to specification within agreed time frames and budget.
In a typical week, the key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Acting as project lead for the delivery of connections and infrastructure associated with the Injection Hub and other developments
- Responsibilities for connections to cover gas, electric, communications, and water infrastructure from inception through to completion, including gas import and export connections across distribution (2-7 bar) and transmission (>7bar) network
- Electrical demand and generation connections onto the electrical distribution networks (<33Kv).
To apply for this job, you will need relevant experience in a similar role. You will also require the following:
- At least 1 year’s experience managing gas, electric, communications and water infrastructure from inception through to completion
- Gas import and export connections across both distribution (2-7 bar) and transmission (>7 bar), electrical demand and generation connections onto the electrical distribution networks (<33Kv)
- Clean water connections both mains and services (S41/45).
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time Project Manager Connections and Infrastructure job in Oxford, please contact Sustain Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.