Fantastic opportunity to join the service/maintenance team of a global player who construct and operate anaerobic digestion plants.
This site-based hands-on role involves the servicing and maintenance of an anaerobic digestion plant on the outskirts of Nottingham.
Your role will include:
- Carrying out planned electrical and mechanical plant maintenance.
- Carrying out reactive plant maintenance.
- Responding to out-of-hours faults.
- Remote plant monitoring.
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding.
- Replacing pumps, shafts, motors and other components.
The ideal candidate will be an engineer with a mechanical bias, have AD/biogas experience or a process plant service/maintenance background.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with benefits and the chance to progress your career in a global business.
At Sustain Recruitment our focus is on placing talented candidates at all levels across the renewable energy sector.
Sustain Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.