Do you have sales executive or business development experience, and are you seeking a new remote/field-based role? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company find a full-time Service Sales Technician, and the role comes with an attractive benefits package, including a salary of £45,000 p/a.
As a flexible Service Sales Technician, you will be responsible for the provision of an efficient and effective sales delivery function, working closely with the Service Manager and Service team to maximise business performance.
In your first few weeks in this Service Sales Technician role, you can expect to:
- Identify new business opportunities inclusive of mechanical, electrical and biological service capabilities
- Make sound engineering assessments whilst onsite, providing cost-effective solutions and seeing sold works through to completion in conjunction with the Service Manager
- Be responsible for compiling and submitting quotations to customers with follow up on raised quotations following submittal
- Review current business sales systems and identify any potential improvements.
To apply for this Service Sales Technician role, you will need sound secondary education, a clean driving license and ideally experience in a nationally recognised apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical discipline. You will also require the following:
- Engineering Qualifications Mech/Elec C&G, NVQ to HNC
- Ability to demonstrate electrical and mechanical aptitude with a proven track record of application of electrical/mechanical principles
- Previous experience in a service environment working on various plant equipment.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable benefits package, with a salary of £45,000 per annum.
To apply for this Service Sales Technician job, please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.