Sustain Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Service Technician to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Service Tech role is based in Lincoln and offers an attractive salary of £50,000 and excellent benefits.
As a dedicated and attentive Service Technician, you will have a site-based role involving the servicing and maintenance of company facilities. This is a hands-on position, but you will be expected to carry out certain administrative tasks to a high standard.
In your first few weeks in this Service Tech job, you can expect to:
- Actively promote the company’s HSEQ policies and strategy at all times
- Maintain and follow SSOW systems while carrying out specific maintenance tasks per company procedures
- Ensure all works are carried out to the RAMS provided, and all aspects of the works are understood
- Ensure incidents are recorded and reported to the SM, and immediate action is taken to prevent re-occurrence
- Foster and maintain a climate of openness, collaboration, best practice, and continuous improvement concerning servicing and maintaining the plant to client satisfaction
To apply for this Service Technician role, you will need 3+ years of biogas, wastewater, chemical, and oil and gas industry experience in a dedicated M&E service and maintenance environment. You will also require the following:
- A full UK driving licence
- A relevant level 3 qualification at minimum in an electrical engineering discipline
- A competent standard within the mech engineering discipline
- Excellent understanding of SSOW, including RAMS
- PC literate and able to communicate effectively by email and effectively use standard MS Office applications
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, our client will provide a favourable salary of £50k and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the Sustain Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Service Technician position in Lincoln. We look forward to hearing from you!
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.