Do you have construction management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Banbury? Sustain Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Head of Construction, Anaerobic Digestion, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will be responsible for the construction management and delivery for several major anaerobic digestion and biomethane developments across England and Scotland (portfolio value £400m). You will play an active part in the commercial negotiations, supporting the Head of Procurement, in securing civil and process partners.
In your first few weeks in this Head of Construction role, you can expect to:
- Develop, sustain and lead a high-performing and integrated construction management team by assigning and leading people with the right attitude, skills, and experience to deliver the assigned projects
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, on key deliverables and schedules
- Train, coach, and mentor team members to perform their roles and fulfil their personal objectives, and to drive a culture of coaching and feedback
- Ensure all the correct notifications and permits are in place to carry out the works.
To apply for this Head of Construction role, you will need comprehensive construction management experience in a similar position with a strong process/civil engineering background. You will also require the following:
- Experience of working in a smaller organisation with delivery processes and procedures
- Proven experience leading challenging, multi-million pound projects within a process industry, ideally Anaerobic Digestion or such industries as water/wastewater, energy from waste, etc
- Experience managing teams of between 5 to 20 reports at a leadership level, along with significant H&S experience
- Civil Engineering/Construction Management qualification SMSTS CSCS.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Head of Construction, Anaerobic Digestion job in Banbury, please contact Sustain Recruitment today.
Work with Sustain Recruitment to find your next opportunity. We can introduce you to companies across the renewables sector that provide consultancy, development, installation, and O&M services. We represent engineers, project managers, and technicians across the renewable energy sector.